Many meal delivery services offer menus that are mostly directed towards more health-conscious eating because being aware of your health is so important. Since the food that we feed our families and ourselves determines a great deal of our overall health, it is essential to make sure you’re always eating the freshest, most nutritious food available. Good health is mainly obtained through good eating, and the best way to make sure you’re fueling your body with the nutrients it requires, is by staying consistent with the help of a meal plan.
- Metabolic Meals – meal delivery service offering their customers chef prepared, gluten free meals that barley require any cooking!
- Green Blend – a meal plan solely based off of smoothies. This service delivers customers a smoothie kit, five smoothie recipes, and all of the pre-portioned ingredients. All ingredients are packed with organic, non-GMO produce super foods that range from $39 to $49 per box.
- Hello Fresh – (Cousin to Blue Apron) easy to follow instructions for meals and proceeds go to the Jamie Oliver Ford foundation. Choices vary by veggie, classic, and/or family box.
- Pete’s Paleo – this is a Paleo diet, friendly meal delivery service. Ingredients are composed of grass fed and pastured protein provided by local suppliers and farmers. This meal plan service delivers weekly or bi-weekly, with meals coming in sets of 5, 10 or 14.
- Nutrisystem – offers healthy and fast weight loss menu options. (Some customers are said to have lost up to 15 pounds in the first month!). Food is pre-selected, ready to eat, and is offered in a couple different types of plans that vary in ingredients and prices.
- Veestro – provides customers with plant-based foods that are first frozen, and then delivered fully cooked to the door. No cooking or preparation! All food is organic, non-GMO, and free of any preservatives. Meal plans range from as low as $6 to $11.
- Trifecta – offers five different meal plans that follow a certain diet. Ingredients and foods are all gluten free, dairy free, soy free and are non-GMO. The shipping is free across the country, with their menu items ranging from $7 to $26.
- Sun Basket – ingredients provided are all fresh, organic produce, including hormone-free meat. They offer Paleo, gluten-free and vegetarian options that can be cooked in less than 30 minutes.
- Freshly – for those looking for healthy food, with barley any preparation time. Freshly delivers food to your door, completely cooked, ready to re-heat. Meals are low in carbs and don’t contain any gluten, sugars or hormones. Choices of 6, 9, 12, or 21 meals per week starting at $69 (six meals).
- Daily Harvest – this Company expanded from a menu of pre-packaged smoothies to a menu that offers customers frozen food, and super food. The food is provided in ready-to-heat containers and ingredients are free of preservative.
Some healthy meal plan delivery services are aimed strictly towards weight loss, while some are more directed at cleansing the body. Whether you pick a meal plan from the list above, or find one you think is most suitable to you, each meal delivery service is guaranteed to provide you with all health-conscious meals and menus. Good health leads to a longer, more balanced lifestyle, so there’s no better time to start paying attention to the foods and ingredients you give your body every day.